Samstag, 26. März 2011

What to do with Hammam Bouquet and Plissonupdate

Point 1: Hammam Bouquet


Recently i've got an example of Penhaligon's Hammam Bouquet. When i've got it, i was very excited to smell such an old Scent. As i sprayed it on my wrists i first thought: wow, this reminds me of something. hmm, later i realized that it smells pretty simmilar to a scent my grandma was wearing when i was a child, i think its the rose part of it. That does not mean that it stinks or so. I felt, that it somehow won't fit into this century. 
After sleeping, i cant forgot this scent in my nose. I've only got this two times before, with atkinsons I Coloniali and with Pen's Blenheim Bouquet. Both are now my favourite scents. They got bigger all time i used them. Maybe this will be the same with Hammam Bouquet and this scent evolve while using continuous. My Girlfriend has to tell me what she thinks about it too. I dont want to wear a scent that she doesnt like at all.Than i'll decide what to do. 


Point 2: Plisson

Today i've used it the third time. Ok the first time i just testlathered on my face. As you remember it felt scratchy. Second time i felt the same. Today i thought it got better, maybe because i got used to it, i dont know.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen